- Leave a whole trail of unfinished work behind you?
- Have trouble with social relationships?
- Have difficulty maintaining close relationships over time?
- Often make excuses for why you can't do what you promised?
- Spend whole days working and accomplishing little?
- Have trouble finding or maintaining a direction or purpose for your life?
- Prefer to work alone - feeling less effective in groups or teams?
- Have trouble executing systematic plans?
- Have trouble doing mundane tasks like budgeting or doing your taxes on time?
- Frequently disappoint those closest to you?
To learn more about Adult Attention Deficit Disorder,
Can You Benefit From Our Programs?
Learn a new strategy to deal with your Adult Attention Deficit by building a new, simplified lifestyle - one that capitalizes on your strengths and minimizes your weaknesses. For a full description of our programs and an in depth explanation of how our programs can benefit you, click HERE
Clark Lawrence, Ph.D.
Clark Lawrence, Ph.D., is the Director of the Executive Function Center. Dr. Lawrence received both his M.B.A. and Ph.D. from the College of Business Administration at The Ohio State University. To learn more about Dr. Lawrence and his vision for The Executive Function Center, click HERE
To contact us with any questions or to request additional information, click HERE